Held on the first Tuesday in August, National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. First responders including police, firefighters, and EMS display their equipment and interact with the community. This is an opportunity for the entire family to meet not only the people who serve and protect them, but also the local businesses and organizations that help our town thrive.
The event will be held on Tues., Aug. 1 at the NP High School from 7 – 9 PM. This highly anticipated and well attended event has also featured:
- an outdoor concert by the Elefante Family Band and the NJ Jazz Academy
- fun activities for kids
- free giveaways and games from local businesses
- free hot dogs from Prestige Diner
- free ice cream from Zita’s Homemade Ice Cream
- free water and cake from Acme
The evening culminates with a great fireworks display at dusk!!