Increase Your Visibility & Participation in our Community
As a business owner in New Providence, or perhaps one looking to open or relocate your business to New Providence, we invite you to join New Providence Business. (Membership is currently available only to New Providence based businesses.)
Standard dues are only $125.00 for a year, or .34 cents a day – and the goodwill you can create for your business by getting involved is immeasurable!
Join New Providence Business and make it part of your marketing strategy today.
Member Benefits Include:
- Sponsorship, marketing, and/or participation at our annual events, including the Street Fair, National Night Out, Summer Concert Series, Holiday Walk, Scarecrow Stroll and Contest, Downtown Trick-or-Treating, and Sharing Network 5K Race
- Discounted booth price at the street fair and other events
- Learn and network with fellow business owners at our membership meetings
- Host a membership meeting at your place of business, which you can also market to the group
- Solicit your needs to the group (vacant space, business cards, advertising, marketing, other services, etc.)
- Gain access to educational and professional development opportunities (hosted through the library, Union County, etc.)
- Use our organization as a local branding element in your marketing materials
- Bid on projects undertaken by our Business Community (banners, PR materials, etc.)
- Post your help wanted positions on our website
- Post any vacancies of space you own in New Providence
- Receive updates regarding local regulations, police and safety, and other timely information. Have input regarding future promotions and programs
- Enhanced listing (including logo, description, and website link) on our searchable Business & Services Directory
- Ability to offer our residents and visitors the events listed above which WOULD NOT HAPPEN without us. Some of these events require months of planning; ALL of these events require money. Without business participation these events cannot continue.
Already an active* member?
- Company name
- Business category
- Company logo
- A paragraph or two about your business
- Contact information
- Contact email address
- Website and social media accounts
Remember, cross-linking your website with ours benefits website search engine results for both websites for greater online visibility!
*Note: The New Providence Business member directory enhanced listings are complimentary for active members of the organization. Memberships are paid annually, and listings are approved based on our current list of paid dues.