Tuesday, August 3
7 – 9 PM
NP High School
This event pays tribute to our first responders. Police officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians will have their equipment on display and will be on hand to interact with the community. This is an opportunity for the entire family to meet the people who serve and protect them! This highly anticipated and well attended event also features:
- an outdoor concert by the New Providence favorite Elefante Family Band
- fun activities to entertain kids
- free hot dogs from Prestige Diner
- free ice cream from Zita’s Homemade Ice Cream
- fireworks at dusk sponsored by Investors Bank
The event will be held at NPHS this year and will run from 7 – 9 PM, followed immediately by fireworks.
This concert is not possible without generous donations from our sponsors above, as well as Peapack Private Wealth Management.
Become a Sponsor of the National Night Out Summer Concert or showcase your business with a table on-site.